Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Already have an account? Sign in HERE
New to online payments or prefer to make one-time payments without creating an account? - Click HERE (See instructions below)
- To make a one-time payment or to create an account you will need your account number and PIN (located on your bill). Creating an account will allow you to:
- Call 866-470-2923 to pay with the automated system using your account number. OR Call 888-891-6064 to pay by speaking with a representative using your account number and PIN .
- Fill out the authorization form and submit it with a voided check via email, fax, mail, night-drop box (located between City Hall and the community building), or in-person.
- Mail a check or money order including bill stub, service address OR account number to:
P.O. Box 176
Mount Dora, FL 32726
- Drop a check or money order including bill stub, service address OR account number in the night-drop box located between City Hall and the community building.
- Come to City Hall with your bill stub, service address OR account number to pay in-person with cash, check, money order, or a debit/credit card.