Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Version OptionsHow to Pay Your BillHeadline to access our new payment portal
- To make a one-time payment or to register an account you will need your account number and customer name.
Register your new City of Mount Dora Invoice Cloud account! - Instructions to register without paying, register while paying or register after paying
Registering an account will allow you to:
- Call 844-414-4557 to pay with the automated system using your account number.
*Paid automatically on due date each month*
- Fill out the back of the bill stub form and submit it with a voided check via email, fax, mail, night-drop box (located behind City Hall), or in-person.
- Mail a check or money order including bill stub, service address OR account number to:
510 N Baker St
Mount Dora, FL 32726
- Drop a check or money order including bill stub, service address OR account number in the night-drop box located between City Hall and the community building.
- Come to City Hall with your bill stub, service address OR account number to pay in-person with cash, check, money order, or a debit/credit card.
Ph: (352) 735-7105
Fx: (352) 735-2892
510 N. Baker St.
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Hours of Operation
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday