egistered Historic Places in Mount Dora
- Atlantic Coastline Depot - 341 Alexander Street
- Donnelly House - 535 Donnelly Street
- Lakeside Inn - 100 Alexander Street
- Witherspoon Lodge - 1410 N. Clayton Street
- Mount Dora's Historic District
The National Register of Historic Places is maintained by the National Park Service and serves as an official listing of sites and properties throughout the country that reflect the historic development of our nation, states, and local communities.
Placing a historic district on the National Register of Historic Places has no regulatory impact on any buildings in the district, nor does it affect property appraisals or taxes. Commercial properties within the district may become eligible for federal income tax credits for the cost of building improvements.