Who do I contact to schedule a special event?
Christopher Carson, Cultural & Special Events Coordinator, coordinates all events held within the City. To hold a special event, organizations must complete a special event application and schedule the use of any necessary City parks or facilities. Once the application has been completed, it is submitted to the City Council for approval. In addition to an administrative application fee (based on the estimated size of the event), sponsor must also pay for any services provided by the City police, fire and public service departments. All fees are due prior to the event. Deadlines for submittal are also based on the estimated number of attendees to the event with the shortest deadline being 90 days prior to the event. Chris Carson can be reached at (352) 735-7183. A copy of the City’s special event ordinance and fee schedule is available from the City Clerk’s office at (352) 735-7126.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Mount Dora Community Building?
2. Who do I contact to reserve/rent City parks and/or buildings?
3. Who do I contact to purchase a cemetery space in the Pine Forest Cemetery?
4. How do I get information placed in the kiosk at Donnelly Park?
5. Who do I contact to schedule a special event?
6. Who do I contact to register/enroll for City programs, events and/or activities?
7. Where is the Mount Dora Pool?