Report A Concern

To create a police report online, please use the Citizens Online Reporting System.

Please DO NOT use this function of the website if you are experiencing an emergency that requires Police or Fire attention.

If you are having an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

To report a water or electric utility emergency, please call (352) 612-5739 for immediate assistance.

Florida Relay Service 711
ADA Grievance and Feedback Form